Our Cardiff City Tour has been popular over the years with visitors to the City. Whether they have been having an extended stay, and are looking to become familiar with the city they will be spending time in, or if they visiting for a short time and want to see as much of Cardiff as possible in a short time. Our Cardiff City Tour is perfect for both.
Guests on our Cardiff City Tour benefit from being able to see more of the City on one tour, than any other Tour provider in Cardiff.
Available 6 days a week all year round, our Cardiff City Tour has a choice of up to three start times per day, so no matter when you are visiting, how much time you have, there is almost certainly a time suitable for you to start this 2 hour driven tour around the Capital of Wales.
- The Principality Stadium – 74,500 all seater Multi use stadium in the heart of the city
- Cardiff Castle – Built 0n 2000-year-old Roman Foundations right in the city centre
- Roath Park – 130 acre Victorian Park, with a 1.3-mile round lake at the heart
- Llandaff Cathedral – 900-year-old Cathedral
- Cardiff Bay – Once the busiest docks in the world, regenerated into a waterside Leisure attraction
- Exchange Hotel – Grade II Listed former Coal Exchange. Where the world’s first £1,000,000 deal was agreed
- Wales Millennium Centre – Home of the Welsh National Opera in the heart of “The Bay”
- Monday – Thursday: 9:30am, 11:45am & 2:00pm
- Friday & Saturday – 9:30am & 11:45am
All Cardiff City Tours are subject to City Centre events and road closures which may prevent us carrying out this tour, particularly on Saturdays in February & March during the Rugby Six Nations, and October & November, during the Rugby Autumn Internationals. Feel free to get in touch prior to booking this tour, to see if we are aware of any road closures on your preferred day.